Hale County Treasurer is accepting applications for the position of Deputy Clerk.
- Must have experience and knowledge in accounts payable/receivable.
- Must have strong computer knowledge in Excel and Word.
- Must have bookkeeping experience.
- Must be able to work in busy environment and be able to multi-task.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be bondable.
- Applications will be accepted from June 4th to June 11th in the Hale County Treasurer’s Office, Suite 150, Courthouse. Hale County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant must have High School Diploma or equivalence, no police record, valid drivers license, must be 18 years or older, be of good moral character, flexibility…..willing to work nights/weekends/holidays. Job description-Supervision of inmates housed in the jail. Responsible to enforce inmate discipline to insure the safety and security of the facility as well as efficient and effective operations. Job does require walking and standing for prolonged periods of time.